Design Thinking for Change Management
The Blueprint for Enhancing the Human Experience for Co-Creating Adoptable and Sustainable Change.
- Do you want to understand what Design Thinking is and how can you leverage it in your Change Management practices?
- Do you want to learn an efficient systematic approach to resolve complex human issues during change?
- Do you want to better understand and engage your stakeholders, so they embrace and own the change?
This program is an exceptional research-based and methodology agnostic
course which translates Design Thinking to Change Management language and
shows the change practitioners how to create and build practical and strategic solutions by
integrating Design Thinking into Change Management.
Outcome: By the end of this program you will :
- Understand the benefits and uses of design thinking for change management.
- Gain the ability to successfully integrate design thinking into your change portfolio, by enhancing your skills on co-creating solutions and tools.
- Learn how to tap into underlying needs of your stakeholders’ design and implement the solutions with them.
Who this program is for?
For those who facilitate the people side of change and strongly believe that the success of any change initiative lies in its acceptance and adoption on a very individual level.
Related courses you might be interested
Change Management for Service Designers (CMforSD™)
A Systematic Translation of Change Management for Service Designers.
Business Storytelling Formula™
The Formula to Get the Best Out of Storytelling for Businesses Outcomes.